Friday 19 July 2013

Today's flight..

So today was a good training flight for thermaling below 400m with water.. After a 2 hour wait for the launch I did not get above the 400m release height.. It was so rough that I thought there had to be something there.. On the deck in 12 minutes and now it's all tied down and ready for tomorrow. I picked up Andrew Horton this morning from Poznan airport, 80 km away. He will be my crew for the competition so I will owe him many a beer; luckily Germany makes some good stuff and isn't too far away..

Tomorrow is forecast to be the best day we've seen so far. So I'll get an early night and post an update of what it's looking like then.

1 comment:

  1. Actually Polish beer isn't bad - in fact with too many LEKs you could become LEKless!

    ReplyDelete